Sunday, April 6, 2008

Badass Affiliate Domintor

I Recently received this email from Peter Drew.


I got an interesting email from Mike Filsaime

just a few days ago.

It was a warm up email, alerting me to his
new product launch happening soon.

Everyone knows Mike from his incredibly
successful Butterfly Marketing Ebooks and
related products.

He's about to release a great new product
Called Butterfly Reports.

Now before you go thinking I'm going to push
this product onto you, believe me I'm not,
Very Far from it.

So I investigated this product and honestly
its just great. You can see why this guy
is so successful.

But this email is not about Mikes New product

This email is about the Window of Opportunity
I saw Straight away.

Quote from Mikes Email:
We set the date for this Tuesday, but even
to release in beta, we would just not be
ready.

Click this link for the rest of this article

No comments: